Annual Real Estate Outlook & Networking Event
Registration Now Open!
ULI BC is delighted to host this annual event featuring the Emerging Trends in Real Estate®.
A diverse group of professionals from Vancouver’s real estate community will assess the key findings of the Emerging Trends® 2018 Report. They will debate ideas and engage the audience in topics most relevant for Vancouverites. These ideas will be compared with trends noted in the Report (which includes United States and Canada).
Emerging Trends in Real Estate® is an annual series of trends and forecast publications that reflect the views of leading real estate executives. Undertaken jointly by PwC and the Urban Land Institute, Emerging Trends in Real Estate® provides an outlook on real estate investment and development trends, real estate finance and capital markets, property sectors, metropolitan areas, and other real estate issues. Each report:
- Tells you what to expect and where the best opportunities are.
- Elaborates on trends in the capital markets, including sources and flows of equity and debt capital.
- Indicates which property sectors offer the best opportunities and which ones to avoid.
- Explains how the economy and concerns about credit issues are affecting real estate.
- Discusses which metropolitan areas offer the most and least potential.
- Describes the impact of social and political trends on real estate.
- Explains how locational preferences are changing.
This year, ULI BC is delighted to have ULI’s Global Chief Executive Officer, Patrick L. Phillips, as our keynote speaker whom will highlight the forecasted trends and much more as noted within the Emerging Trends in Real Estate® 2018 Report.
3:30pm – 3:55pm Registration & Networking
4:00pm Keynote Presentation (Emerging Trends in Real Estate® 2018 Report)
4:30pm – 5:15pm Moderated Panel Discussion with Q&A
5:30 – 6:30pm Cocktail Reception & Networking
Private/Public Members: $85 + GST
YLG/Student Members: $65 +GST
Private/Public Non-Members: $120 + GST
YLG/Student Non-Members: $90 + GST
PwC: $95 + GST (contact ULI BC for promo code)
*All fees are in CDN funds and include a copy of the Emerging Trends in Real Estate® 2018 Report, one complimentary beverage and complimentary appetizers.
Phone/Fax/Email: November 14, 2017
Online: November 15, 2017
Post November 15th, 15% increase applies. Please contact ULI BC post this date to register.
To register, click the button below, or email/fax a registration form (available here), or contact ULI Customer Service at 1.800.321.5011.