District of Maple Ridge TAP
On June 21 and 22, 2012, ULI BC conducted its first Technical Assistance Panel (TAP) with the District of Maple Ridge (DMR). The advice requested by the DMR related to a number of adjoining properties in the Town Centre area purchased by the DMR in late 2010. The main question posed was: “How can the District of Maple Ridge most effectively use its centrally-located 3.04 acre site to best demonstrate the financial viability of a LEED™ standard, mixed-use development in its downtown core and to accelerate further like development?”.
To learn more about this Panel, including the recommendations put forth, please download a copy of the full report.
ULI BC wishes to thank the District of Maple Ridge for its commitment and support of the ULI BC TAP program, and the Panelists and Stakeholders who generously gave their time and thoughtful input.
- Jonathan Tinney, Manager of Design Planning + Economics, AECOM
- Cliff Bowman, President, Bowman International Real Estate Marketing Inc.
- Jeff Brown, Development Manager, Shape Properties
- Jane Farquharson, Principal, Bunt & Associates
- Dale Mikkelsen, Director of Development, SFU Community Trust
- Martin Neilsen, Principal, Dialog
- Eric Vance, Principal, Eric Vance & Associates
- Jamie Vann Struth, Vann Struth Consulting Group Inc.