YLG Cascadia Regional Conference
The YLG Cascadia Regional Conference brings experts from across the Cascadia region (British Columbia, Washington and Oregon) as well as from across Canada and the United States to address the most current topics in real estate. Held in Vancouver, Seattle and Portland on a rotating basis, the purpose of the conference is to bring together attendees and speakers from the Cascadia region to explore how our regional identities overlap or differ.
Additionally, the conference allows us to share best practices in these regions, including lessons learned, challenges and ultimately the successes. Past topics have included urban redevelopment, urban design, waterfront planning, the future of development finance, transit orientated development and more!
- To hear experts from each region debate the pros and cons of their approaches to real estate
- To meet peers from throughout Cascadia and to catch up with friends from past conferences
- To tour local projects that showcase innovation, architecture, planning and urban design in the respective cities
- To take in the evening attractions as well as local sporting events
- Travel to different regions to expand your knowledge of real estate
The Young Leaders Group of ULI British Columbia, along with our colleagues at ULI Northwest, were pleased to present the 7th YLG Cascadia Regional Conference held in July, 2016 in Vancouver, BC. Click here to see details and highlights of the 2016 conference.