Technical Assistance Panels
The ULI BC TAP Program is an advisory service designed to assist communities in addressing complex land use issues. By bringing together experts from all facets of the land use industry, this service provides local government entities, public agencies, and non-profit organizations with unbiased pragmatic advice. ULI District Councils across the globe have been conducting TAPs for several years with a great deal of success and we are very excited to offer this effective and proven process to helping communities across British Columbia.
Serving as a Panelist has its benefits!
- Collaborate with like-minded professionals in an open exchange of ideas for the betterment of community.
- Receive a complimentary registration to an ULI British Columbia event of your choice.
- Get recognized – personal and corporate recognition on all TAP correspondence, including link to website where possible.
A 2-day time commitment is required and involves:
- review of the Host Briefing Book
- attendance at a site tour led by the Host Organization followed by interviews with Stakeholders
- participation in a one-day charrette to address key questions
- input and review of a final report
Interested? We ask that you take 10 minutes to complete a short survey. This will enable us to better understand your professional background and maintain a record of interest.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact ULI BC.