Sustainable business communities adapt quickly to change. Longtime ULI Nashville member, and national ULI speaker, Tabitha Scott, is leading a Strategic Diversity Symposium in downtown Nashville on April 25th-26th. This first-of-its- kind platform brings leaders together to discuss next generation inclusion.
While the Symposium acknowledges the significance of traditional diversity, it goes well beyond that to share global expertise on cognitive diversity, generational intelligence, and innovation through engagement—all aimed at increasing profits. Since ULI Nashville is an educational organization with focus on contemporary topics affecting community growth, we are offering a ULI-only member discount for those who want to participate in this timely event.
- Amy Lynch, CEO of Generational Edge, author and acclaimed speaker, shares “Accessing the Future: What’s Your GEN IQ?”
- Brian Tanquilut, SVP at Jeffries & Company and a Wall Street Journal’s “Best on the Street” Analyst, discusses “Diversification for Financial Success”
- Neil Rodgers, global Diversity of Thinking Specialist and UK Parliament Advisor, introduces “The Science of Cognitive Diversity and What it Means to Your Business”
- Terrain Barnes, former Chief Diversity Officer of YUM Brands (KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut), presents “Disruptive Diversity: Transactional to Transformational
- “Dr. Russell West, CEO of the Emergence Group, author, and professor, brings “The Unmentionables”—Why Diversity Fatigue Could be Costing Your Business”
See a quick highlight video here: https://youtu.be/FZqjnOB9HAw.
Standard 2-day business rate = $695/person, meals included.
ULI Members receive $200 off registration with coupon code “ULI” at checkout ($495)!
Full Agenda & Registration at: www.ColeScottGroup.com/symposiums
Location: Cambria Hotel, 118 8th Avenue S, Nashville TN 37203
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Call Tabitha Scott at: 888.682.7476 or E-mail: email@example.com