The Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) British Columbia is part of a global ULI network supporting and promoting the advancement of women in all disciplines of the real estate industry.
The mission of the WLI is expressed in four primary objectives:
- Promote the advancement of women, throughout their careers, as leaders in the real estate industry.
- Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the visibility of women leaders in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the number of women who are active ULI Full members, and support the development of young women members as leaders in ULI and in their professions.
WLI BC advances these objectives with programming and communication that is relevant and meaningful in our local context and by drawing on the global resources available through ULI worldwide.
The WLI is fully integrated with the ULI BC District Council and Young Leaders Group to ensure that the voices, experiences and perspectives of our female leaders are a fundamental component of the diverse programs and services offered by ULI BC.
Look forward to upcoming WLI BC events in the following categories:
- Learning from Leaders – profile leaders in the industry, locally and globally
- Innovation in Leadership – learn and discuss emerging trends, issues and topics
- Skill Development – focus on leadership skills and career development
- Recognition – spotlight our shining stars!
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please keep in touch .