Nominations are now open for WLI BC’s Outstanding Leader of 2022!
Do you have a co-worker, friend, or acquaintance who is a successful woman and deserves recognition for their outstanding contributions to the real estate industry? Nominate them today!
*Nominations close September 30th. Limit of 3 nominations per member.
WLI BC Leadership Recognition Program
WLI BC launched it’s Leadership Recognition Program in 2020 in order to recognize the women who are leading the way in their respective fields of the real estate development industry.
To date, we are proud to recognize the following leaders in our industry whom were nominated:
- Sarah Bingham, Director of Development and Sustainability | Adera Development Corporation
- Flavia Boffo Punzo, Principal | Boffo Properties
- Alicia Chung, General Manager | Conwest
- Michelle Cooper Iversen, Chief Operating Officer | The Cooperative Housing Federation of BC
- Tiffany Duzita, Executive Director | Community Land Trust
- Patti Glass, Director of Corporate Marketing & Communications | Grosvenor Americas
- Carla Guerrera, CEO & Founder | Purpose Driven Development & Planning
- Roz McQueen, Leasing & Asset Manager | Westbank Corp.
- Allyson Muir, Executive Director | Sanford Affordable Housing Society
- Mandy Newton, Vice President, Shared Services | Adera Development Corporation
- Madeline Nicholls, Managing Director | Colliers
- Sheryl Peters, Provincial Director | BC Housing
- Mariam Petrosian, Owner Representative & Principal | Petrosian Consulting
- Tegan Smith, Principal | Channel Consulting
- Julie Taylorson, Managing Director | Taylor Ryan Executive Search
- Natalie Telewiak, Principal | Michael Green Architecture
- Wendy Waters, Vice President, Research Services & Strategies | GWL Realty Advisors
- Jennifer Woolley, Vice President, Finance | Century Group
- Jenny Wun, Principal | West One Real Estate Team