Keynote & Panel Discussions
YLG Annual Cascadia Regional Conference
The YLG Cascadia Regional Conference brings experts from across the Cascadia region (British Columbia, Washington and Oregon) as well as from across Canada and the United States to address the most current topics in real estate.
About the Cascadia Regional Conference
Held in Vancouver, Seattle and Portland on a rotating basis, the purpose of the conference is to bring together attendees and speakers from the Cascadia region to explore how our regional identities overlap or differ.
Additionally, the conference allows us to share best practices in these regions, including lessons learned, challenges and ultimately the successes. Past topics have included urban redevelopment, urban design, waterfront planning, the future of development finance, transit orientated development and more!
- To hear experts from each region debate the pros and cons of their approaches to real estate
- To meet peers from throughout Cascadia and to catch up with friends from past conferences
- To tour local projects that showcase innovation, architecture, planning and urban design in the respective cities
- To take in the evening attractions as well as local sporting events
- Travel to different regions to expand your knowledge of real estate
Project and Walking Tours
Networking and Socials
Our 2019 Cascadia Regional Conference took place July 12 & 13 in Vancouver.
What impacts has TOD had on the region’s past planning and growth? What current projects are underway, and how can we expect TOD to continue to shape the region in the future? The Vancouver region is a living case study for TOD, especially as local and regional skytrain and light-rail systems are being expanded and built out.
Attendees learned the answers to these questions and more for “Talking TOD: The Past, Present, and Future of Transit-Oriented Development”! Full event details are available here.
And in 2021, our Cascadia Regional Conference took place in Portland, OR August 19 & 20.